- Weigh, integrate and synthesize evidence collected to construct coherent responses that is appropriate to the context of global issues or problems.
- Develop an argument based on compelling evidence that considers multiple perspectives and draws defensible conclusions.
- Recognize that diverse audiences may perceive different meanings from the same information.
- Use appropriate language, behavior and strategies to effectively communicate, both verbally and non-verbally, with diverse audiences.
- Select and effectively use appropriate technology and media to communicate with diverse audiences.
- Be creative and innovative to contribute to global improvement both personally and collaboratively.